Our showcase events are the first step to accessing our package of support, and will provide you with an overview of the work we do and the results that you can hope to attain through working in partnership with us. We can advise on the procurement and set-up of digital services and offer free training for teachers on the use of EdTech in their teaching and in their provision of wider curriculum opportunities. We can also support you to ensure effective online safety protocols are in place and in the ways that you can further use technology to support pupils with Special Education Needs.
Our showcase events include seminars, live demos and the opportunity to ask questions. They're an opportunity to explore:
- The work and aspirations of the EdTech Demonstrator Schools
- How technology is implemented throughout our school to enhance teaching and learning
- The range of free training that we provide
- Our offer to audit your digital provision and ongoing support to help you in your forward journey towards ensuring technology is being fully utilised to enhance teaching and learning in your establishment.
- Insight into our intensive support programme.
To attend one of our showcase events please choose a date from the list below and enter your details. We look forward to welcoming visitors on site again as long as the guidance around COVID-19 continues to indicate that it is safe to do so.