What does our EdTech Support Hub do?
Our EdTech Support Hub programme is a peer-to-peer support plan which provides comprehensive guidance on the effective use of technology in education. Following the success of our involvement with the DfE as an EdTech Demonstartor over the past years, we are pleased to announce that we will still be continuing to offer support. With a focus on a more structured approach, which will encourage long-term and sustained adoption of technology through face-to-face support.
Why Choose Cornerstone for Support?
We have a local, national and international reputation for our innovative use of technology in education and offer packages of support, targeted to meet the needs of each school, delivered by experienced teachers that can share some of the best practice to get the best out of investment in technology for the support of teaching and learning.
We provide a range of packages of support which are tailored to your needs and are available in three levels: - light-touch, medium-level or intensive-level support - depending upon your current position in building an EdTech strategy. Our programme of support begins with the opportunity to visit and showcase how technology currently is being used within the Cornerstone Academy Trust, allowing you the face-to-face opportunity to ask questions and fuel your thinking as you plan and write your EdTech strategy. We will then work with you to provide an audit that will scope your needs and which will cover some of the following:
- Reviewing and creating key policies and writing the EdTech strategy
- Auditing – infrastructure, device management and procurement strategies
- Approaches to cutting teacher workload
- Embedding effective digital tools for ‘quality first’ teaching and learning
- Developing learning platforms for support with students, assignments and working remotely
- Cyber security and e-safety principles
- Accessibility tools and SEND
- One-to-one device programmes
- Driving Trust-wide efficiencies
- Pupil tracking, digital assessments and data analytics
- Applying computer science, the wider curriculum and STEM
- Virtual and blended learning
How does it work?
The EdTech offer is, as follows:
We run regular courses across the year, each providing a blend of input on particular elements of the EdTech programme. These will include practice-sharing discussions as well as the opportunity to build links with colleagues in your area. Please visit Courses for further information.